[OpenLayers-Users] WMS in OpenLayers: Objects get Cut

Pfirter Lukas lp at rpag.ch
Thu Jul 12 04:47:46 EDT 2007

Hi list,
I have a UMN mapserver setup that I try to access with OpenLayers.
I can get the objects and it displays the PNG images for them in OL. But
these objects don't seem to get repeated over multiple mapserver
pictures (meaning I see an objects, for example a train station symbol
and the half of its description. The other part of the description
should be in the next image receieved from the mapserver, but I don't
see it). Google Maps under my WMS layer works fine.
What could be the problem? Does OL get wrong images from the mapserver?
Or is the grid from the mapserver images setup wrong?
Are there settings in OpenLayers for this?
Thank you.