[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with zoomexents and google maps la yer

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Jul 14 13:47:03 EDT 2007

John,

Thank you I will see that we give that a try if we are not already doing
it. I was posting the original inquiry for Les Szklanny that is doing
the development. At the moment the problem is in an OL integrated with
Slippymap.com application so it is possibly not an OL problem at all.

I'll ask Les to try the above suggestion and to provide a follow up
example in just OL if he can demonstrate that.

We really appreciate all the development and support we get from the OL
community.

Thanks,
   -Steve