[OpenLayers-Users] xmlhttprequest with IE7

Yang Zhaohui yangzhaozhao2008 at 163.com
Sun Jul 15 05:43:46 EDT 2007

Hello dear sir,
   I have a problem to ask you. I find in IE7(Internet Explorer 7) the Ajax xmlhttprequest cannot run correctly.It can receive
responseXML,but it has wrong in the "fc_node =  getElements(xmlhttp.responseXML,"wfs","FeatureCollection")[0];". I guess the IE7 is not support the "node.getElementsByTagName(tag_name);". Did you test it? Thank you for your help all the time!
Best wishes for you!                                                                                                     Sincerely yours,                                                                                                         Yang