[OpenLayers-Users] 3D rotation of map

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Wed Jul 18 08:23:17 EDT 2007

(sorry, this is cross-posted on Mapserver, but I figured the lists may
not be mutually inclusive)

I hope this isn't too far afield, but I was requested to produce a map
rotated into the 3rd dimension, with some 3D pie charts on it.  ArcFoo
is supposed to be able to do this, but when I ran into trouble I got
this response from the folks at ESRI:

> This is a known limit. Chart symbology is not able to work under the
current software architecture.
> Workaround :
> Chart symbology can not be used in ArcScene at this time.

Anyhow, I was wondering if this was something that anyone has fiddled
with using the OS tools such as OpenLayers or other.

Thanks,

r.b.

Robert W. Burgholzer

Surface Water Modeler