[OpenLayers-Users] Hard to click on points for GetFeatureInfo

Marc Desharnais marc.desharnais at ec.gc.ca
Thu Jul 19 15:36:44 EDT 2007

Hi Dmitri,

I tried to make a manual query with this parameter without success.

Usecase (this is part of the query referring to the place where the
click is made):
SUCCESS :    X=235&Y=503
FAILURE :    X=235&Y=504
FAILURE :    X=235&Y=504&TOLERANCE=5

So the TOLERANCE parameter doesn't affect the query...

I tried to search internet for any wms parameter refering to TOLERANCE
but could'nt get any information about it. If you can provide any clue
about how to use it, or any documentation referring to it please help.

Thank you :)

Marc