[OpenLayers-Users] WMS in OpenLayers: Objects get Cut

Pfirter Lukas lp at rpag.ch
Fri Jul 20 07:37:51 EDT 2007

Hi Chris, and thanks for the help.

I downloaded the latest svn version (I think it worked, I don't have SVN, did it with "wget -r").
http://map.webser125.lookass.ch/openlayers_svn/ex_rpag_google_untiled.php
Copied the file that includes OL in there and still the same thing happens.

As you see, this does only happens with OpenLayers.Layer.WMS.Untiled. Without "Untiled", it works:
http://map.webser125.lookass.ch/openlayers_svn/ex_rpag_google.php
But I have other problems with that one: My mapserver doesn't continue object descriptions in tiles that end in other tiles. I know this can be fixed with "tilecache" or tools like that, but this one seems to be a bit too complex for that I just want a simple WMS displayed in OL the right way.

Do you want me to add these new links to the Bug report too? I will for sure keep them online until it is fixed (I saw milestone is 2.5, gonna take a while though?).

Thanks,
Lucas