[OpenLayers-Users] JS Developers: Help with OL 2.5

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sun Jul 22 09:55:58 EDT 2007

Are you experienced with Javascript?
Do you want to help contributed to the development of OpenLayers?
Got a bug you wish was fixed, but have no idea how to get started?
Want to help with the development of OpenLayers, but don't know how you
can help?

OpenLayers is rapidly heading towards version 2.5. If you'd like to
help with the development of this release, we'd love to have you.

To get started:

 2. Read http://openlayers.org/pipermail/dev/2007-July/001072.html
 3. ???
 4. Profit! ... er, ask questions on anything you don't understand :)

I'd love to help more developers into the fold to assist with this
release. If you're interested, let us know!

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta