[OpenLayers-Users] Examples: GOOD!

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jun 1 05:33:19 EDT 2007

Just wanted to say that the examples pages:
http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/
are very very much appreciated!
(that's what missing on google maps: you have to find everything out
from fora and api or squ).

I 'm building a featuredrawing application, and was 100% sure that I had
seen it (linedrawing, missing first segment) working in IE7, at least I
thought 100% ...

But after checking http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/draw-feature.html
and after looking at the open tickets:
http://trac.openlayers.org/query
I found out it's an open ticket.

Point of this 'story':
keep up putting and updating the 'simple one-feature only examples' into
this directory. It's perfect for checking browser-compatibility, looking
for the 'preferred way' to implement certain features etc etc.

Thanks,
Richard