[OpenLayers-Users] Examples: GOOD!

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Jun 1 11:33:32 EDT 2007

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 11:33:19AM +0200, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> Point of this 'story':
> keep up putting and updating the 'simple one-feature only examples' into
> this directory. It's perfect for checking browser-compatibility, looking
> for the 'preferred way' to implement certain features etc etc.

Richard,

Thanks for the feedback. Indeed, I just had this discussion in person
yesterday with Tim Schaub and Josh Livni: we both feel that the 'one
feature, one example' demos are wonderful, though we feel theyr'e poorly
documented and hard to figure out which one you're looking for. I think
that this is going to lead to a documentation improvement via new tools
to combine these examples into something more searchable -- we're still
working out the details. :) I just wanted to let you know that I
appreciate the feedback, and am looking forward to making the
documentation more complete in this way.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta