[OpenLayers-Users] WFS Layers blocks excution?

Jackey Cheung cheung.jackey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:13:49 EDT 2007

I've updated to 2.4, it do improve quite a lot, but I'm still suffering
noticeable (little, but still noticeable) lag while panning, and it takes
around 1 second to load the layer when refresh. Is this normal?

You've mentioned about pathological dataset. I'm using MapServer as the WFS
server, returns 3 data fields (ID, Name, coord) in GML. Isn't it general? If
you were referring to the server side process, I just wondering, does server
side process affect the execution flow of the client side?

What should I focus on to tune this WFS thing in OpenLayers?