[OpenLayers-Users] WFS Layers blocks excution?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Jun 6 15:14:30 EDT 2007

Isn't Tim or someone else working on GeoJSON to give an alternative to
WFS that does not have the XML parsing and overhead? I would think that
this might be a good alternative. If this is really happening, then we
might want to ping the mapserver list about support GeoJSON in the 5.0
release.

-Steve W