[OpenLayers-Users] get current base map?

Tom tom at ukbassline.co.uk
Mon Jun 11 08:51:24 EDT 2007

Hi,

Hopefully this is an easy one...

I have added a license to my page which needs to change if the base map
changes and I have an array with all the license numbers in.  I've
registered a function to the event: changebaselayer:
map.events.register("changebaselayer", map, function(e) {
                document.getElementById("licensebox").innerHTML =
licenses[?];
                });

but I need to be able to get the newly selected basemap name in order to
lookup the correct license text in the array.  Is there a way to find this
easily or will I have to subclass layer.WMS in order to use the setMap()
function?

regards,

Tom