[OpenLayers-Users] How to get get the WMS-layer's parameters

yangzhaohui yangzhaozhao2008 at 163.com
Tue Jun 19 10:59:06 EDT 2007

Hello dear sir,
   I have a question about Openlayers.In order to make a print image demo,I want to know how to get the WMS parameters(like name,url,param,option) of a wmslayer in a running Openlayers application.So that I can open a new window with those parameters to print the current image.Thank you very much! Best wishes for your!
                                                        Sincerely yours,
                                                              Yang