[OpenLayers-Users] Question about WFS-T

Seymore Glass seymore_glass2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 13:17:13 EDT 2007

Thanks for the suggestion Andrea. Unfortunately I have already tried that and for some reason when Geoserver was installed, it made all of its folders read only, so once I move something into the folder I can't make any changes to it and I still need to modify the files to get them working the way I need them to. Even though I have administrator privileges on the server, I cannot give myself write access permission on those folders.

Tony

Andrea Aime <aaime at openplans.org> wrote: Seymore Glass ha scritto:
> Hi List,
>
> I had the question about the wfs-t page in the vector 2.4 version and
> Christopher said that I needed to set up apache to allow the page to
> post to the Geoserver port. My question now is can anyone help me with
> configuring the mod_proxy like Christopher said? I am not very good with
> apache, and their documentation has not been very helpful.
>
> I have asked this question before, but did not get a response, so I am
> trying again, hoping for better luck this time. The software I am using
> is listed below in the first email I sent and I would be happy to answer
> any other questions that could help get me closer to get this working.

Well, I can't comment on setting up mod_proxy, but you can bypass
the problem by putting your pages inside Geoserver. Just put them
in the root of the web application archive and be happy, it'll work
without issues.

Cheers
Andrea