[OpenLayers-Users] Question about WFS-T

Andrea Aime aaime at openplans.org
Tue Jun 19 14:18:01 EDT 2007

Seymore Glass ha scritto:
> Thanks for the suggestion Andrea. Unfortunately I have already tried
> that and for some reason when Geoserver was installed, it made all of
> its folders read only, so once I move something into the folder I can't
> make any changes to it and I still need to modify the files to get them
> working the way I need them to. Even though I have administrator
> privileges on the server, I cannot give myself write access permission
> on those folders.

That's funny, what operating system and web container are you using?
Another option is to package your files and OpenLayers in a separate
war archive and deploy that one on the same web container.
That's what MapBuilder folks did here:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mapbuilder/mapbuilder-lib-1.0.1-release-war.zip?download

Cheers
Andrea