[OpenLayers-Users] animated zoom status?

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Tue Jun 26 10:34:11 EDT 2007

Erik,
  Quite understandable :-)  I see lots of fixes every day, making me really
happy about the future of OL.  I have lots of tasks I have to finish before
getting back to a few projects I want to get back to OL, so I can sympathize
with your schedule.

  If I wanted to play with the animated code, which branch should I pull
from, and is it close to the 2.4 branch?

Thanks,

John