[OpenLayers-Users] simulate marker click in javascript function?

Jennifer Strahan jennifer at greeninfo.org
Tue Jun 26 18:22:05 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'd like to create a javascript function that zooms to a marker (GeoRSS
layer) and automatically opens the corresponding popup when a user
selects a marker from a drop down menu.  I've figured out how to zoom to
the selected marker, but am having trouble figuring out how I can open
up the popup window.  Does anyone have any suggestions of how I might do
this?  If I pass the lat/lon of the marker location, is there a function
I can call that will simulate a marker click at that location?

Thanks,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Strahan