[OpenLayers-Users] Vacation next week

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Jun 28 17:48:28 EDT 2007

Just so you all know...

Despite my obsession with work, I am taking my leave of the internet
tomorrow around 5PM my time, and I won't be back online until July 9th.
I'm taking a honeymoon in someplace with no internet or cell phone
access :) So don't expect to hear from me until July 9th -- and if you
have any urgent things that I should be looking at, you have about 24
hours to get me to look at them :)

(This is in part to make up for the fact that I committed to OpenLayers
1hr38min before my wedding: http://trac.openlayers.org/changeset/3306 ,
and FeatureServer 20 minutes before that:
http://dev.featureserver.org/changeset/268 . In other words, I've earned
a break, and I'm taking it ;))

Hope you guys all do okay, and look forward to seeing lots of new things
when I get back!

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta