[OpenLayers-Users] Does this map work under Mac/Firefox?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Tue May 22 12:41:00 EDT 2007

A co-worker says that the map doesn't work at all under Firefox on a
Mac. He says that he gets a message to the effect that a script is
unresponsive or being slow. (which I know from Flash but not JS) I can't
verify this behavior myself, as my lab is all Windows PCs.

Are any of you using Mac/Firefox, and able to hit up my map to verify
whether it works?    http://69.59.158.10/openlayers/

If not, are there known problems with Mac/Firefox or workarounds I
should try?

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA