[OpenLayers-Users] NavToolBar in Horizontal orientation

viswaug viswaug at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:51:27 EST 2007

Hi Lourens,

Thank you for pointing it out. I was being a cowboy trying to figure it out
myself. 2.5 days I was closer to a solution but hadn't gotten it working. I
will try Chris's posting on how do it.

Also, I was trying the sample that illustrates how the LayerSwitcher can be
put outside the map. I am seeing that in the sample illustrated in the
OpenLayers's site, the LayerSwitcher actually behaves weird and extends
outsides its area (ouside the page creating horizontal scrollbars). Do you
have any idea why it is happening? Here is the sample URL
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/layerswitcher.html. I will probably post
this question seperately also.

Thank You,
Vish