[OpenLayers-Users] MapServer to OpenLayers line rendition

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Oct 5 18:49:26 EDT 2007

Aileen: I'm assuming you're bumping your head against the URL configuration changes
that were made in 5.0. Virtually anything you could do in 4.10 is doable in 5.0 but the
mechanism may have changed. Can you pass along the URLs that are actually being
sent to MapServer? If so, then I can tell you what changes would be necessary to
make them work. Whether that means the OpenLayers interface will have to be updated
I'm not sure of.

Steve