[OpenLayers-Users] Zooming cause cropping bounds

Simo D simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:44:27 EDT 2007

Hi community,
I have  a map delimited by certain bounds, but when I zoom-in some parts of
the bounds become cropped. Here follows a part of my OL code:
var scale = {
                         maxScale: 50000,
                          minScale: 10000000,
                            minResolution: "auto",

                            maxResolution: "auto",
                            maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds (59, 27, 74,
39),
                           numZoomLevels: 7,
                            controls: []
         }

    var map = new OpenLayers.Map('map', scale);
    map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.MouseToolbar());
  map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar());

Somebody can help me?
thank you in advance.