[OpenLayers-Users] Popups, Amber Cloud

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Tue Oct 9 14:19:58 EDT 2007

Hi All-

   I am new to OpenLayers. I would like to find out about moving some
solutions written in Google Maps over to Open Layers. One thing needed
is a really good popup balloon.

  I found the OpenLayers.Popup() class -  I just tried it using
openlayers api 2.5-rc3

  I was also pointed to the CloudAmber SVN contribution, though I have
not dug into that...

  The OpenLayers Popup seems at first glance seems to be in a pretty
early stage of development.
   Can I expect to add rich HTML content into this popup?
   Will the visual appearance be changing anytime soon?
   Are the CloudAmber sources something I should be looking into?

   thanks in advance
    -Brian