[OpenLayers-Users] Popups, Amber Cloud

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Tue Oct 9 15:39:26 EDT 2007

Hi Brian,

It is true that popups are in a rather dismal state. That is one of
the major feature rewrites scheduled for the 3.0 release.

In the meantime, yes, we do like the CloudAmber popups... very much.
They will definitely be included in the 2.6 release and we in fact
hope to get a patch together to get them into trunk sometime in the
next couple of weeks.

With all the mayhem surrounding 2.5, we've been a little backed up.

Erik