[OpenLayers-Users] Problems with own projection file with panning action

Markus Innerebner markus.innerebner at inf.unibz.it
Tue Oct 9 12:04:14 EDT 2007

After a deeper investigation, I realized that my projection format looks to be ok.
I am thinking that some events are lost when updating in small intervalls. The strange thing is that after a zoooming (in or out) on a map where the moving points are wrong positionized, the points are again position correctly.
It looks like the an event is lost only on the panning action.

What does the experts of openlayer saying about that?? Bug in Openlayer or MapBuilder?

thanks for any help!
--
Markus Innerebner

DIS Research Group - Faculty of Computer Science
Free University Bozen-Bolzano

Dominikanerplatz 3 - Room 213
I - 39100 Bozen
Phone:  +39-0471-016223
Mobile: +39-333-9392929

gpg --fingerprint
pub   1024D/588F6308 2007-01-09
      Key fingerprint = 6948 947E CBD2 89FD E773  E863 914F EB1B 588F
6308
sub   2048g/BF4877D0 2007-01-09