[OpenLayers-Users] which js files the methods getScale getLength getArea in?

Yang Zhaohui yangzhaozhao2008 at 163.com
Thu Oct 11 01:51:53 EDT 2007

Hello dear sir,
    I am very appreciated with the OpenLayers 2.5.I am very like the new features added.
I have a problem to consult you about the methods
           map.getScale() ,
           feature.geometry.getLength()
           and feature.geometry.getArea().
    Because the coordinates I used in the map is longitude/ latitude, and I donnot know
 which units you carried,I wonder are they  calculated correctly.I want to know how the methods  programed,and what js file they are in?Thank you very much!                                                           Sincerely yours,                                                                 Yang