[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers Proxying in IIS

Linda Rawson linda.rawson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:03:53 EDT 2007

I should have been more specific.  I am very familiar with WMS.  Thanks for
the info!

I just needed to send a *username:password@*  to the service and that is
where it is coughing and puking but only in IE.  I think with tilecache I
will need to adjust the proxy parameters in the cache.py but I was wondering
if anyone else got around this problem.  You seemed to be a pretty good
expert on proxy so I emailed you.

Thanks!
Linda Rawson