[OpenLayers-Users] Text layer and mouseover

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Mon Oct 15 18:15:36 EDT 2007

Yes you can. You have to also do a mouseout event as well of course. I have
done this in the following application thanks to someone else.

http://demo.cubewerx.com.au/koalas/koalaHab.html

To see the markers just select a Electoral Boundary (Dickson) and mouseover
the Koala Icons shown.
The function 'paint_marker' does all the work.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Brad Spencer