[OpenLayers-Users] How to transfer parameters in marker click event?

Yang Zhaohui yangzhaozhao2008 at 163.com
Tue Oct 16 05:00:03 EDT 2007

Hello dear sir,
     I have a question to consult you.Referencing to the example of adding a Marker with an AnchoredBubble popup,I implete a demo. I use WFS to query some data.And I make the popup display the data.It needs to transfer  some parameters.But when I change the function registerd on the marker,
It returns wrong.The codes are as follows.What I change is that
"marker.events.register("mousedown", marker, mousedown(evt,str));".I want to know that in which js file I can modify the marker register function? Or is there some better way? Thank you very much!                                                             Sincerely yours,                                                                  Yang   marker.events.register("mousedown", marker, mousedown);
   function mousedown(evt) {
             // check to see if the popup was hidden by the close box
             // if so, then destroy it before continuing
            if (popup != null) {
                if (!popup.visible()) {
                    markers.map.removePopup(popup);
                    popup.destroy();