[OpenLayers-Users] Measure Distance? Ruler?

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 16 14:30:21 EDT 2007

Linda,

Not as much as I would have liked, but I did merge Chris's changes back
into the proj4js SVN and converted some more projection class code to
the correct format for proj4js.  This wouldn't involve any changes to
the OpenLayers.Projection class code that we came up with at the code
sprint, just the underlying library.  I will try to update my sandbox
with that this week.  I'm not sure of the progress within OL itself as
to how it uses the projection support.

Mike