[OpenLayers-Users] Way to detect if layer is done loading?

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Tue Oct 16 19:27:19 EDT 2007

I am trying to implement a Loading Image as well. I have managed to use
LayerLoadMonitoring example to build my own Loading thingy.

See http://demo.cubewerx.com.au/layerload.html

This works fine for single layers as activate the Loading Image as start of
load and I kill it off once that layer has loaded.

However, if there are multiple layers active and there is a time difference
between loading layers, the loading image has gone after the first layer has
completed loading.

I'm not sure how I can modify this to kill off the Loading Image only after
all layers are loaded.

Can anyone help me here?

Cheers,

Brad Spencer