[OpenLayers-Users] Way to detect if layer is done loading?

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Tue Oct 16 20:05:11 EDT 2007

FWIW, when I loaded your page, the tiles from the map loaded faster than your
and one of those unsightly picture boxes that the browser puts there
before the image loads.

maybe something to consider updating in your final version as it's not
the best experience for the user (first time visitor to the site)

--E