[OpenLayers-Users] Way to detect if layer is done loading?

William Bronsema wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 16 20:11:53 EDT 2007

Hi Brad,

I haven't done this with OpenLayers yet, but typically in applications
(especially AJAX apps) I maintain a queue of loading images requests.  When
a process starts (such as a layer load, I add it to the queue) when the
process is finished then it gets popped off the queue.  Only when the queue
is empty do you killing the loading image.

HTH

Cheers,
Bill