[OpenLayers-Users] Permalink won't work with sp merc

mcarsel carsella11 at msn.com
Sat Oct 20 13:32:36 EDT 2007

It looks like Permalink won't work when the map is not in lat/lon. I'm using
spherical mercator.  There are lat and lon parameters in the url.

Another issue is the mouseposition control.  I would like to see an option
for lat/lon display for the mouse position even though the map may be in
another projection.

Has anybody come up with solutions for this?  I searched through the
tickets, but didn't find anything related.