[OpenLayers-Users] How to overlay WMS onto Google Maps?

Raj Singh raj at rajsingh.org
Wed Oct 24 16:35:45 EDT 2007

Is there a comprehensive FAQ on this? Sometimes I hear use epsg:
900913, and sometimes epsg:54004. Either way, my postgis (version
8.1.5) doesn't have support for those. As probably the most common
use of OL it seems worthy of a comprehensive write-up. I'd be willing
to write it if I knew the answer.
---
Raj