[OpenLayers-Users] WFS reprojection problems for 900913

louvy.joseph at gmail.com louvy.joseph at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 08:11:45 EDT 2007

I could get WMS reprojected correctly for google base layer but I am
having problems with WFS reprojection though. Has any body attempted?
(If I can get the WFS reprojected proper, then the WMS does not work).

My data in postgis is in 4326 projection. Irrespective of whatever I do
on geoserver, my wfs data still ends up showing in 4326 projection. The
WMS is fine though.

Then I tried converting all my postgis source data itself into 900913;
then I get wfs shown fine but my wms is blank tiles.

Summary is that: I can't get both WMS & WFS reprojected properly to
900913. Has anybody done this? If so, what is the configuration & settings?

(BTW, I tried both geoesver 1.5.3 and geoserver-1.6-beta3. Also I tried
4326 & 900913 as the SRS for featureType in geoserver but to no use).

Thanks in advance..
Louvy