[OpenLayers-Users] changing Base layers

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Mon Oct 29 21:42:06 EDT 2007

Chris,

I guess I am really dumb but its never clear to me how these different
methods are supposed to be used. I am not a trained OO programmer and find
the documentation a little confusing (my problem :))

So, I tried this:   map.setBaseLayer(newBaseLayer)

Where newBaseLayer is the name of the base layer set up at Load time.

This does not work. Am I on the right track here?

Cheers,

Brad Spencer