[OpenLayers-Users] A few new graphics options for openlayers controls

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Wed Oct 31 04:00:12 EDT 2007

Blake,

This looks great! I think this would be a great addition for the
forthcoming /addins directory that we'd like add to the openlayers
repository.

Unfortunately, I haven't personally had time to get the gears going on
that and the next couple of weeks look somewhat hazy as well.

Please though, do continue fielding responses on this and see what you
can put together. When the time allows it, we'll get that directory
set up and these icons will be a great addition!

I know the community will love having this sort of option available.
Erik