[OpenLayers-Users] dragmakerer

Paul Stanton paul.stanton at gunnsoft.com.au
Wed Oct 31 18:00:57 EDT 2007

Thanks Tim, Believe me I would if I could find time!

I've noticed the drag marker demo does not work whatsoever in IE 6,
however the drag feature one does. Is this due to recieve any attention
soon or should I look into using the drag feature code instead?

Obviously I understand that you have plenty of other things to do, and
this is probably a low priority feature.

Regards, Paul.