[OpenLayers-Users] KML Layer being redrawn at a wrong location

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Sep 4 11:17:40 EDT 2007

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 05:04:55PM +0200, Dmitri Mizerkin wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> I'm using an old version, suppose it's 2.4. And what's trunk? Could it work
> with VirtualEarth?
> Actually, it's not only VE, but also both Yahoo and Google have the same
> problem.

Yes. Commercial base layers are not yet supported beneath vector
features: in fact, after I sent that email, I realized that even in
trunk they aren't supported. You're going to need to wait for further
development before you can do what you want. (On the plus side for you,
the development is rapdily ongoing, and will hopeully be usable in the
coming weeks, rather than months.))

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta