[OpenLayers-Users] Google Popup feature layers

Rob Booth gis at vanbooth.com
Thu Sep 6 09:58:25 EDT 2007

Sorry, I realise I hadnt added enough detail.  Ideally what I would like is
some way of building that results list (or summary) based on what was
displayed on the map at the time.

Has anybody referenced the feature data outside of the map?  I dont want to
have to write serverside code, I just want to be able to reference the
information coming back via the WFS Layer on other parts of the page.

MTIA

Rob