[OpenLayers-Users] Non Geographic use of OpenLayers

Andrew Larcombe andrew at andrewlarcombe.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 04:02:33 EDT 2007

On 18 Sep 2007, at 19:25, Jeffrey Johnson wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I would like to use the OpenLayers engine for a Non Geographic set of
> images. Can anyone recommend the best way to create tiles for this
> kind of use? Would something like TileCache work? If so, if anyone can
> point me toward some examples of this kind of thing, I would
> appreciate it. If OpenLayers is not the best choice for this kind of
> thing, can anyone recommend something (open source preferrably) as an
> alternative.

I put together a demo to display a panorama of non-geo stitched
images using Mapserver and Openlayers : http://
www.andrewlarcombe.co.uk/index.php/bruggepano

Could do with some higher-res photos, but is that the sort of thing
you had in mind?

Cheers,

Andrew
---
Andrew Larcombe
Freelance Geospatial, Database & Web Programming

web: http://www.andrewlarcombe.co.uk
email: andrew at andrewlarcombe.co.uk
icq: 306690163