[OpenLayers-Users] XML / GeoRSS / GML / KML and combined layers (Markers & SVG)

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Sep 19 05:52:10 EDT 2007

Wrt your last question, a colleague of mine has done an implementation of a
Group layer, which can be found here:

http://www.osgis.nl/download/Group.js

Example useage:

var groupLayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.Group("My group layer", {});
map.addLayer(groupLayer);
groupLayer.addLayer(layerA);
groupLayer.addLayer(layerB);

Best regards,