[OpenLayers-Users] XML / GeoRSS / GML / KML and combined layers (Markers & SVG)

mike mike at bristolbeat.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 09:28:47 EDT 2007

Thanks for this.  I think a wiki page comparing these various XML type
formats with links to various examples eould be extremely usefull - for me
at least!

I've had a go at creating this - probably entirely incorrect but perhaps you
could correct / add to this?  I've marked things with ??? where I am unsure
about something or examples seem to be broken or where a simple change would
improve the usefulness of the example considerably.

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/XML

I don't want to blunder in and mess up your wiki, but I think maybee a main
'features' or 'overview' page would be good linking from the documentation
page - http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Documentation which could then link
to things such as this  XML page