[OpenLayers-Users] Zooming problem

coderage code.rage at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 17:43:07 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,

Very Sorry i couldnt post this sooner
I found a solution to this problem in the mail archives. Here it is. This is
how you should declare the Markers Layer

var markers = new OpenLayers.Layer.Markers( "Markers",{'calculateInRange':
function() { return true; }});

Now my markers are visible to max extent but the are displaced close to max
zoom in.
now im finding a solution for this.

regards

Code