[OpenLayers-Users] layer.mergeNewParams flicker

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Sep 21 10:20:46 EDT 2007

On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 04:17:09PM +0200, Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> when I do that I get problems:

That shouldn't surrpise me. I hadn't really thought it through.

The simple answer to your question is "No, you can't do that in
OpenLayers". I don't consider what MapBuilder was doing in the past to
be the 'right' way to do this: I'll think what we can do to work around
this limitation however. (Since I likely told them to do it in the first
place.)

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta