[OpenLayers-Users] panning is not working

Pedrazzi Gelsomini pedrazzi.gelsomini at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 05:22:57 EDT 2007

Hi folks!

Last night I wrote the post about "problem with WFS Features" and I have
just seen that I have another problem: the panning on my map is not working
(some days ago it was ok.... now, without making changes on my code ,
something is wrong!)

The error is on the Google.js file (line 228 on my version)
" this.b has no properties
var div = this.b.firstChild.firstChild; "

I don't use the last version of openlayers library because I made some
updates in the code and I need time in order to remake them in a new
version....

Someone knows the reasons of these matters?
Many thanks!
F. P.

**