[OpenLayers-Users] WMS layer is shifted from VE

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Thu Sep 27 01:35:54 EDT 2007

Note that GeoServer 1.5.3 out of the box has a slight error in that
reprojection.  1.5.4 will have the fix, but we waited to see if there
were other small ones to make, and then got wrapped up in conference prep.

If you want a GeoServer that works right with 900913 try out 1.6-beta3.
  It may fix the problem (though it may just be the other problems).

Chris