[OpenLayers-Users] Popups and WFS points

Banks, Nathan BanksN at trimet.org
Thu Sep 27 20:48:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

We have a WFS layer that loads at certain zoom levels showing bus stops and is symbolized by a PNG. We also have popups configured so a user can get information about a specific bus stop by clicking on the stop icon. Most of the time this works fine except when there is a cluster of stops. In cases like this, because the popup box gets drawn beneath the WFS icons, the contents of the popup are obscured. I've attached a JPEG (which may or may not get included with this message) to illustrate the problem.

The popups seem to draw on top of all WMS layers (whether they are base layers or not). Is there a way to get them to draw on top of the WFS features as well?

Oh, we're using OpenLayers 2.4 with Geoserver handling the WMS and WFS duties.

Thanks,
Nathan

Nathan Banks
TriMet, Portland, OR