[OpenLayers-Users] Where are the 2.5 API docs?????

plen peteralen at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 7 20:52:39 EDT 2008

Hello,

On the OpenLayers home page (http://openlayers.org/) there is a link to the
latest release (http://www.openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js) which is the
2.5 release.  At the top of the same page it has a link titled "Class
Documentation" which leads to
"http://dev.openlayers.org/apidocs/files/OpenLayers-js.html".

It is clear to me now that the class documentation is not the 2.5 API
documentation, because I continue to get errors when I use some of the
properties/methods listed in the API when using the 2.5 JS file.  This is
extremely frustrating because now I do not know what my API options are.

Is there a 2.5 API documentation page somewhere?

Thanks for your help - Peter